The Cabin Chiang Mai
We at Makeover-Thailand believe that beauty is not just a physical attribute. There exists a ‘certain spark’ which when we see in others we recognize as beauty. This ‘inner beauty’ starts with your will to believe you have the ability to overcome life’s obstacles. Many people, from all walks of life, suffer from substance abuse problems. Therefore Makeover-Thailand is proud to be affiliated with the internationally recognized and outstanding treatment facility, The Cabin, located in beautiful Chang Mai.
Learning to replace destructive behaviours with healthy coping mechanisms for life’s challenges, gaining a good sense of self esteem, and a strong will to keep your mind and body healthy is the key to inner beauty.
Makeover-Thailand can provide all the necessary arrangements for you, so that when you arrive in peaceful Chang Mai, you are feeling strong and prepared to begin the important journey ahead.
And when you’ve completed your programme with The Cabin we can assist with “getting back to the real world”, or if you wish spend some reflective, pampering time at one of our affiliate health retreats, that can also be arranged.
Situated in a beautifully secluded riverside spot just outside the city of Chiang Mai in Northern Thailand, The Cabin Chiang Mai is deliberately located well away from our clients’ usual environment and addiction triggers. Here we are proud to deliver treatment for addiction on a par with the best facilities in the world. Our approach is comprised of a modern, intelligent, physical and holistic treatment programme for which we have rapidly gained an enviable reputation amongst the medical community globally. The people we have helped come from all countries around the world but are predominantly from Australia, the UK and the expatriate community in Asia.Your choice of addiction treatment provider is one of the most important decisions you will make on your path to recovery.
So Why Choose The Cabin Chiang Mai?
1. The Highest Standards of Treatment
- The Cabin boasts a highly-experienced and qualified team of UK, Australian and Canadian-trained psychiatrists, psychologists and counsellors. Our team is the key to our excellent international reputation.
- We utilise the best counselling methods available in the treatment of addiction. The principal treatment used is Cognitive Behaviourial Therapy (CBT), which offers a highly personalised approach tailored to the individual’s specific needs. We combine this with the renowned 12 Steps method, which has been ‘secularised’ and ‘rationalized’ by our clinical team to better suit modern addiction terminology and treatment.
- The above core counselling programme is augmented by mindfulness (therapeutic meditation techniques) and tailored exercise therapy to create a comprehensive, modern and holistic approach to treatment, creating both a sound mind and body.
- With accommodation for up to 27 clients spread across two adjoining centres, The Cabin Chiang Mai provides the opportunity to move through different treatment groups as your recovery progresses. Smaller centres which only offer a single group treatment approach often restrict the pace at which a client can progress through recovery.
- Our in-house medical care and 24-hour nursing conforms with highest international standards and is under the supervision of Thailand’s foremost expert on addiction and detoxification, Dr Suttipan Takkapaijit.
- You can learn more about our treatment approach and some of our guest reviews by clicking: Introductory Video.
2. We Offer Very Affordable Rates and a Unique Refund Policy
- At US $12,000 per month, we are very affordable. Although our charges are considerably lower than comparable high quality centres in the West, we offer treatment standards recognised as being equal to the best in the world.
- What’s more, we offer a unique pro-rata refund policy. We are able to provide this benefit not only because we have such confidence in our programme – we have a 96% completion rate, but because it’s also fair. Please be wary of some centres’ refund policies which can be very restrictive.
3. A High Proportion of Clients in Recovery
- Our addiction recovery rate is amongst the highest in the industry and is further enhanced by our clients achieving marked improvements in their levels of anxiety, depression and stress during and after treatment.
4. Your Complete Anonymity and Confidentiality is Assured
- The privacy of our clients and the security of their personal information are of the utmost importance to us. As a consequence, The Cabin Chiang Mai is completely anonymous and confidentiality is assured. Our discreet location and adherence to international standards of privacy and security are key to this commitment.
5. Luxury and Tranquility in one of the World’s Most Desirable Destinations
- Along with our world class treatment program you can also expect outstanding service combined with a tranquil riverside setting. Our elegant and spacious rooms offer all the comforts you would expect of a luxury resort, as do our range of first-class facilities.
- You will also experience the renowned warmth and generosity of Thai hospitality. Our professional Thai staff will take care of your every need, ensuring The Cabin becomes your home away from home while you are with us.
6. Worldwide Professional Approval
- We are the preferred addiction treatment provider for several highly reputable medical societies, international hospital groups, doctors and insurance companies from Australia, the UK, Canada, Singapore and Hong Kong.
7. International Press Recognition
- Our success and reputation has attracted significant international media coverage. Some of the organizations that have written about us are listed below.
By making the decision to join us at The Cabin Chiang Mai you are taking the first, and one of the most important steps in your path to recovery. We can state with absolute confidence that we offer one of the best addiction treatment programmes available anywhere in the world, run by a team of passionate and committed individuals dedicated to your recovery.
We would very much like the opportunity to discuss with you in greater detail how we are able to help.